The international office is a structural component of the Faculty of Sociology and Law. It functions in the context of the general tasks of international cooperation in the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute:
- coordination of activities of FSP in the field of international cooperation;
- ensuring the participation of the FAS in international scientific and practical and educational projects, programs (search, preparation, control and enforcement, accounting, audit, analysis of results);
- providing links to the FAS in matters of international scientific and practical cooperation with public associations, foreign scientific institutions and firms, international scientific organizations and foundations;
- assistance in the development of scientific research on FSP in directions and projects aimed at supporting international scientific and practical cooperation;
- attraction of new sources of financing of FSP in the field of international scientific and practical cooperation;
- providing advice on procedures for preparing and submitting international projects.