Transfer from contract to budget (081 Law)

Dear students of FSL!

On the second year in the specialty 081 “Law” released one budget place.

Students who are studying on a contractual basis and wishing to transfer to a state-commissioned education have the right to apply for a vacant budget place. The transfer will take place on a competitive basis.

To do this, you need to come to the dean’s office and write a statement (build. 7, cab. 531).Nike News sale

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.