SLF International Office is a structural component of Sociology and Law Faculty.
It functions for the purposes of KPI international cooperation general tasks such as:
- Coordinating activities of SLF international cooperation;
- Assurance of SLF students’ participation in international scientific meetings and educational projects, programs (research, preparation, monitoring and provisioning of accomplishment, stewardship, auditing, outcome analysis);
- Assisting SLF with international scientific collaboration ties among civil groups, foreign scientific institutions and companies, international research organizations and foundations;
- Furtherance of SLF scientific research development according to the directions and projects which are targeting to support the international scientific cooperation;
- Involvement of new SLF financial sources in the field of the international scientific cooperation;
- Provision of consultancy in the matter of preparation and international projects submittal.